Senior Salesforce Developer
Job Description Summary
You will be responsible for the execution of day-to-day activities; collaborating across a diverse group of internal stakeholders. You will handle all development and customization functions including maintaining the current Salesforce system, user account maintenance, creating custom lightning components, and creating automation using automation tools in Salesforce (Process Builders, Flows, Workflows, Apex, Lightning Components). You will also complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Working closely with client teams to understand user needs and translate them into Salesforce components.
- Serving as the primary Salesforce developer and administrator for the Salesforce.com environment for all users.
- Managing the backups and integrations of Salesforce.com
- Working on Salesforce support and development tickets including creating and customizing LWC, Apex code, Process Builder Flows, Lightning Components, Workflows, Validation rules, Report and Dashboards and debugging existing Apex code.
- Coordinating the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Assisting in the training of new users, growing the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Acting as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development team
The ideal candidate will
- Hold Salesforce Developer certification
- Hold Salesforce Administrator certification
- Have demonstrable experience in a Salesforce development and support role
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal & written, and be able to build and maintain professional working relationships with key stakeholders